Can you send separate applications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sweetsweetcan

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Say I've already filled my application for a couple of schools and sent them to optomcas. But not getting many answers (or not yet) can I add more schools, then send the same application (barring their own separate forms of course) to optomcas again? Or do you have to select all the schools at once then send them at that time?
 
You can send them separately. I sent a couple of mine and then waited to send the others because I had to finish answering their questions. Plus you can spread them out so you don't have to drop several hundreds of dollars all at once which is nice!