This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted936470

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had very similar stats and got ignored by VCOM. you may have better luck.

Reactions: 1 users
I had very similar stats and got ignored by VCOM. you may have better luck.

Same. I had slightly lower stats but didnt even get a secondary.

If money isnt an issue, send in an app so you dont have “what if” moments in the future.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Stats were slightly higher, put in a pre-secondary hold. I chose to only apply to one of the VCOM's though people recommended them all because despite their advice I was very close to their "cutoffs".

Hard cut-off for the last 120 credits. My last 60 were well above par and my 120 was close. No love. It's up to you, really.

How does VCOM work? Do you set a preference for a certain campus or do you apply separately to others?

This was the last program I added since I saw they will have a Louisiana campus (no interest in the other locations). I said "why the hell not" though I figured I'd might get pre-screened.

Last edited:
How does VCOM work? Do you set a preference for a certain campus or do you apply separately to others?

You have to apply separately, which stings even more when you send in 3 primaries worth of $$$ and dont get a single secondary back

This is my biggest qualm and probably why I won’t apply to any of their schools. If it was a single application it’d be worth taking a chance.

Thanks for the feedback all
You have been given bad advice. It is ONE application fee for all three schools and ONE secondary fee for all three schools.

You have been given bad advice. It is ONE application fee for all three schools and ONE secondary fee for all three schools.
My bad if that’s the case. But i couldve sworn it was 3 primary apps.

Bradenton looks to be separate from the other two, $90 for primary application fees.
Yes. For LECOM, that is true.

For VCOM, it is just one app and one the secondary you rank your campus location preference from highest to no interest.