Cant you still sign with a program after the scramble?

Started by OBfan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

O

OBfan

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have heard that you can so why is there such a frenzy to do it within a few days after the match? Is there something different?
 
Yeah but a lot of spots get filled quickly. Its not only a matter of possibly not getting a spot at all, but which place.

OBfan, did you get a spot?


Hey Whopper,
I wasnt applying for this match. I'll join the fun for the 2008 match...

How hard was it this year. Anyone know?
Thanks for asking though.
Good luck to all after the scrabmble.