Cardiology Sources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

the prodogy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Quick question, I have a presentation about a topic in cardiology and I am looking for some reliable sources (not wikipedia or up to date-although both are good). Do you guys know of any websites? I'm specifically looking for a topic on Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction Treatment... Any information will help. Thanks in advance!
 
Hi,

Quick question, I have a presentation about a topic in cardiology and I am looking for some reliable sources (not wikipedia or up to date-although both are good). Do you guys know of any websites? I'm specifically looking for a topic on Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction Treatment... Any information will help. Thanks in advance!

Perhaps you've heard of this thing called PubMed. If not, now would be a wonderful time to acquaint yourself with it.

Alternatively...perchance you're familiar with Teh Googelz?