case study poster and publishing question

Started by cavemanzz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cavemanzz

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I have a case study that I would like to use for a poster presentation at a conference, but would eventually like to write it up and submit it for publication as a case report in the future, is that ok, or do I have to pick one or the other?
 
If I have a case study that I would like to use for a poster presentation at a conference, but would eventually like to write it up and submit it for publication as a case report in the future, is that ok, or do I have to pick one or the other?

You are overthinking man. Send it for a poster and once that is over follow-up and write a paper