Step I CAST is freaky?

Started by helios
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

helios

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So - I keep hearing about this CAST testing technique that the Step is using... For all of the people out there who have taken it recently - did you actually notice that the questions got easier or harder from block to block? How did that relate to the score you got?

I think that I would seriously lose my groove if I noticed that the 2nd block was easier than the first... and I dont know how I would react if everything kept getting easier...