CBSE Study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentist432

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I am an upcoming D2 student and I am starting to study for CBSE this summer. It might be asked in different threats, I but couldn't find the right answer. What study materials (textbooks, question banks) should i use for CBSE? I heard the exam is similar to USMLE step 1. Any suggestion is appreciated!
 
Hi! I am an upcoming D2 student and I am starting to study for CBSE this summer. It might be asked in different threats, I but couldn't find the right answer. What study materials (textbooks, question banks) should i use for CBSE? I heard the exam is similar to USMLE step 1. Any suggestion is appreciated!

Its been asked a million times-just search SDN-UFAP (UWorld, First Aid, Pathoma). I find it hard to believe you couldn't find the answer in other threads lol-its literally been asked hundreds of times.

If you need some more in-depth explanations, use Boards & Beyond videos.

There are also old exams online (NBMEs) that you can use to track your progress.