CC Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mystical_03

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, everyone! I was wondering if any of you took CC courses for your pre reqs. If you did, how many classes did you take and did you get into pharmacy schools?

Thanks!
 
i took all of them at a comm college. i don't have any upper division credit and im applyng this year!
 
i took all my non-science based classes at my CC. the advisors recommended me to take my science ones at my university. haven't applied to pharm school yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took nearly all of my pre-reqs at a CC because I already had 2 degrees and wanted to spend the least amount of money as possible.
 
uhmm... 2 prereqs at golden west cc, 1 prereq at lb cc and the rest at university. all prereqs taken at cc are nonscience only. I have like 3 in progress as I'm applying though, which kinda sucks. 🙄