Ccm

Started by 4th year
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4th year

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone comment on the lifestyle of a typical critical care specialist. Hours, shifts, call, etc. Sorry for being to lazy to do a search.
 
4th year said:
Can anyone comment on the lifestyle of a typical critical care specialist. Hours, shifts, call, etc. Sorry for being to lazy to do a search.


i was told by a surgeon that CCM is good cuz the hours are known, it's sort of 9-5, and the pay is good? I'm only a MS3, so I dont know for sure...just what I heard.