CCSU Postbacc Program

Started by Chances
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chances

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has gone through the Central Connecticut State University Post baccalaureate Pre health certificate program? I start in may and i just wanted to know if anyone could tell me what it's like.
 
I took all of my post-bacc classes at CCSU a la carte. I talked with Dr. Osei (I think that's how you spell it) about the program, but it seemed to me that there wasn't much organization to the program other than a little scheduling help and counseling. I could be wrong, but personally after my meeting I decided I'd just do it on my own and that worked out fine.

If you haven't started at all yet and you think you're going to take some classes at CCSU, PM me and I can give you a few pointers about which professors are good as well as some you might want to avoid.