Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know its very basic stuff, but i was studying it n got confuse.
What do we exactly need to know about Cellular Respiration for PCAT Exam?
I know the steps and location n total ATP Produced.
Glycolysis: Cytoplasm
Krebs Cycle: Matrix of mitochondria
Electron Transport chain: Cisterae of Mitochondria
Total ATP Produced in Eukaryotic: 36ATP
Total ATP in Prokaryotic: 38ATP
Can anyone tell me if we need to know anything else?
How many ATP's produced during each step of cellular respiration.
I am taking Kaplan's course and the book i got for Science review has alot of stuff for Bio, whereas In collin's notes, material is limited and to the point? any suggestions about what details we need to know?
Does any one else feel that Kaplan's book has way too much.
Thanks.
What do we exactly need to know about Cellular Respiration for PCAT Exam?
I know the steps and location n total ATP Produced.
Glycolysis: Cytoplasm
Krebs Cycle: Matrix of mitochondria
Electron Transport chain: Cisterae of Mitochondria
Total ATP Produced in Eukaryotic: 36ATP
Total ATP in Prokaryotic: 38ATP
Can anyone tell me if we need to know anything else?
How many ATP's produced during each step of cellular respiration.
I am taking Kaplan's course and the book i got for Science review has alot of stuff for Bio, whereas In collin's notes, material is limited and to the point? any suggestions about what details we need to know?
Does any one else feel that Kaplan's book has way too much.
Thanks.