Certiphi check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentalstudent334

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted into school A and B, and waitlisted for school C. I will be making a deposit for school B which does NOT need the certiphi check. I received an acceptance for school A but do not plan on attending. It needs the certiphi check, which I'm assuming is why I received the email. My question is that if I do get off the waitlist for school C(which needs certiphi), I think I will take that acceptance. So should I wait until that acceptance to do certiphi or just do it now? I'm just wondering because I don't want to just waste 150 if i dont need to..