cGPA calculation with transfer credit

Started by maanya
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maanya

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I took physics this past summer at an institution other than my undergraduate school. I got transfer credit however, the grades I got were not factored into my undergrad GPA. Does AMCAS calculate our cGPA based on ALL classes including the ones we took elsewhere?
Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated. Thanks!
 
Hi,

I took physics this past summer at an institution other than my undergraduate school. I got transfer credit however, the grades I got were not factored into my undergrad GPA. Does AMCAS calculate our cGPA based on ALL classes including the ones we took elsewhere?
Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, all classes taken at an undergraduate institution will be factored into your AMCAS GPA.