Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!
Here's my stats:
Cumulative GPA: 3.32
Prerequisite GPA: 3.58
My GPA has a huge upward trend as well (my first 2x years of college was around a 2.9 and the last 2x years were 3.7+)
HCE: ~4500 hours as EMT-B
LOR: 2x from academic deans and 1x from my advisor
I'm wanting to get 2x more from my current supervisor and maybe from a PA if I can find one to shadow
I think thats about it, THANKS IN ADVANCE
Here's my stats:
Cumulative GPA: 3.32
Prerequisite GPA: 3.58
My GPA has a huge upward trend as well (my first 2x years of college was around a 2.9 and the last 2x years were 3.7+)
HCE: ~4500 hours as EMT-B
LOR: 2x from academic deans and 1x from my advisor
I'm wanting to get 2x more from my current supervisor and maybe from a PA if I can find one to shadow
I think thats about it, THANKS IN ADVANCE