Chances at TCOM's SMP?

Started by sizillyd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sizillyd

Go Pack
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I quit one of my jobs last semester so I could dedicate more time to school.

I ended up getting all A's last semester:
Organic Chemistry 1
Microbiology
Molecular Biology
Biology of Aging

I will work very hard next semester and should get all A's again. If I get all A's next semester I will have a 2.83 cumulative. That is what I will be applying to SMP's with. I took the MCAT a few days ago and will get my score back in about a month.

With this information, what are my chances of getting into TCOM's SMP?
 
Extra information:

Strong LOR's
Extensive Clinical Experience
Good community service (Volunteering, Big brothers big sisters, Tree Planting)
Strong upward trend
 
What sizillyd said with a few additions.

Hopefully you're a Texas resident
High MCAT score
Apply early