Chances for Post Bacc program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

powerof1004

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I graduated an overseas tech university with a 3.66 gpa in Biology. Apparently, since my school was not US based, I have 0 credits. So I am looking at post bacc programs to get my pre-reqs in (Washington University in St. Louis, Bryn Mawr, JH, Goucher..)

I have little shadowing experience and volunteering,(<30 hours) but have nearly 2 years in research in degenerative diseases.

SAT from a few years back of 2360.

Thank you for all your feedback and please comment if there are any other post bacc programs that might be good for me.