Chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eagleseagleseagles

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GPA- 3.18
Science GPA~ 3.3

PCAT composite - 95
Pharmacy Experience- Over 300 hours volunteering at the school pharmacy

LORs-
1 from Human Anatomy and Physiology Professor
1 from Pharmacist at School Pharmacy
1 from Internship Supervisor or from English Teacher (Haven't decided yet)
(Are these good?)

My grades have an upward trend ever since Sophomore year- reason for it was that I was working at UPS and it took too much of my time away from schoolwork.

I'm going to be applying to all 3 Maryland pharmacy schools as well as the lone DC school. I don't know where else to apply...
 
GPA- 3.18
Science GPA~ 3.3

PCAT composite - 95
Pharmacy Experience- Over 300 hours volunteering at the school pharmacy

LORs-
1 from Human Anatomy and Physiology Professor
1 from Pharmacist at School Pharmacy
1 from Internship Supervisor or from English Teacher (Haven't decided yet)
(Are these good?)

My grades have an upward trend ever since Sophomore year- reason for it was that I was working at UPS and it took too much of my time away from schoolwork.

I'm going to be applying to all 3 Maryland pharmacy schools as well as the lone DC school. I don't know where else to apply...


I think you got good chance for Maryland schools. UM Baltimore would be my #1 as it is high-ranked Rx school and would probably be close to your home and cheap in-state tuition.

Depending on where you wanna go or how close you wanna stay close to your family in Maryland, there is also a couple more schools you should consider such as VCU/MCV + U N Carolina + U Gerogia + U Florida to the South, Rutgers + U Conn to the North...