chances

Started by hopeseekr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopeseekr

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all

im a fmgwith usmle scores og 82/75. Do I have a chance getting into psychiatry residency an dhow many programs I have to apply for?
 
hopeseekr said:
hi all

im a fmgwith usmle scores og 82/75. Do I have a chance getting into psychiatry residency an dhow many programs I have to apply for?

I don't mean to be rude, but based on your other post in the IMG forum, I wonder about your motivation to seek a psychiatry residency.

If this is not your specialty of choice, I recommend not applying. I've seen disillusioned psychiatrists (especially those who chose Psychiatry as a 'backup') and it is not a pretty sight.