Chances

Started by Matrix187
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Matrix187

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 3.60 pre-req gpa, and a 3.35 overall. I'm taking ochem 1 and ochem 2 this fall and spring, respectively. I'll be taking Physics as well this fall. I'm going to get straight A's, and have already started studying for the PCAT. Is studying ~2 months before the PCAT a sufficient amount of time? In most cases is the pre-req GPA the most important? My plan is to apply to the University of Montana-Skaggs.
 
2months is plenty of time if you are truly using those 3 months and they mostly look at science gpa
 
Overall I have 3-4 W's, and on average take around 12 credits per semester. Is there anything bad about that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Overall I have 3-4 W's, and on average take around 12 credits per semester. Is there anything bad about that?

just explain them in your PS or supplimental apps your W's. They aren't looking for a essay, just a few sentences. If 12 credits is considered fulltime, then you will be okay. If it isn't considered fulltime, you might have to explain them (such as USC).

If you have 2-3 months studying the PCAT, you should do fine, but again, you NEED to study for that exam. Don't mess around in those 2 to 3 months.
 
man you must go to an easy school or something, there is no way in hell i have 2.5 hour to spare to study for pcat when school starts here.