Chapel hill

Started by Senior007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Senior007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I'm a college senior about to graduate and I applied to UNC-Chapel Hill School of Pharmacy. I applied my sophomore year and got an interview, but denied. I applied this year again, but got DENIED with not even an interview.

I would have thought that since I was interviewed before that I would get one again, since i'm UNC student too.

Now, I don't know what to do. Should I talk with the adminssions committee about it? What am i doing wrong?

Stats:
overall 3.2
pcat: low 60's
science/math: 3.0 gpa
I have tons of experience
 
Retake the PCAT... you'll need about an 80 for them to consider you. And apply to more schools than just UNC... Campbell or Wingate if you want to stay in NC. Nor does it hurt to speak the admin to see what you can do to be more competitive.