chem/phys/bio at the same time??

Started by tuftsgcap
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuftsgcap

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've recently decided to pursue a career in medicine.

I've enrolled in Chemistry and Physics at Tufts through the continuing education department.

Would it be too much to enroll in Biology this semester as well?

Any feedback is appreciated, especially from anyone who is familiar with Tufts undergrad sciences.

My class schedule with Chem and Phys is such that I couldn't really hold a worthwhile job, but leaves enough time that I could include another class.

I feel like this would enable me to take O-Chem in the summer, and be done with the science pre-req's by August 2008.

Thanks
 
Do it!! If you put your nose to the grind stone and commit to serious studying everyday you can easily get it done. Well... probably not "easily," but it absolutely can be done. Good luck!!
 
I did Physics, Organic Chem, and Cell Bio/Genetics at the same time...Certainly can be done...Just study hard...
 
Duplicate to thread in Pre-Allo and therefore closing as posting across multiple forums eats up server space. If you want to reply to this question reply to this thread: Pre-Allo Thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.