chemistry classes

Started by v-lander
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

v-lander

spungahundahground
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to trouble you all with another simple question. I'm currently about done with my bachelor's degree and have taken 1 of the 2 gen. chemistry series classes most schools require. I plan on taking the second at another school in the fall. My question is will it matter to PA schools that the 2 classes in the series were taken at 2 different schools? Thanks
 
no, as long as your first course will transfer to your next school as part one, and that your part II is the correct part II.
 
Thanks a lot. Also wondering if it is a big deal to schools if my anatomy class was only 3 credits (w/lab). Most schools say they want 4 credits. Thanks again
 
You should call the schools you plan on applying to about the anatomy course. I have the required 8 semester hours of anatomy & physiology, but since my course did not include dissection of an animal, I have to repeat the course this summer! 😡