chicago area PCAT

Started by yougogirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Not me, I wish I was, and I wish I registered earlier for IIT. I registered too late and I'm driving up to Wisconsin for the PCAT. I just wish they'd open up more Chicago locations for the PCAT.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had late registration and every place in michigan is full except Houghton.... Thats 9 hours for me to drive on Oct 21st..... Should have signed up in the summer.....
 
hey guys,
good luck to those taking PCAT on this saturday. Anybody going from chicago to chaimpaign. Can anyone give me a ride. give me call 224 715 2010
I will pay for it.
thanks