Christmas Ornament?

Started by SuperDuper
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SuperDuper

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am working as a TA for the biology department at my alma mater, and the department has this tradition of having all TA's make an ornament for the Biology Tree (we don't call it Christmas tree for political reasons I guess) and it has to be something related to your field of interest.

I was thinking about making a mouth and color it green and red. Do you have any other creative ideas? Haha. I just wanted to throw this out here so we all feel the holiday spirit 😀
 
-take two pipe cleaners (red and green...)
-twist them together
-call it "DNA"

done and done