Step I Ckent !!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

-=UberSharky=-

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey man,

i was thinking of ways to motivate me to study more...and everything i try does not work. that is.....until i came to your little countdown clock. that is a great idea. is that something that is available to everybody? where can i get something like that put on my computer...so i can actually see my seconds , minutes and hours go bye bye.

thanks in advance.

Sharky
 
I actually had my counter made for me by a fellow SDN user going by the name of @imtiaz . I have no idea how he made it, he just gave me a link to copy and paste after I told him that I liked his countdown and was wondering how to get one for myself. He frequently posts in the lounge, you might PM him about it if you are interested.