Clin path book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

twelvetigers

stabby cat
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I could use some extra help in clinical pathology... our class doesn't have a book - only notes from the professors. Is there a book that you guys use that you like? I need stuff explained to me in a different way, I think.

Thanks!
 
I have the Fundamentals of Veterinary Clinical Pathology by Stockham and Scott (2nd ed.) It's written in outline form, which I like. It also has a lot of tables grouping things together, and diagrams of physiologic processes. Some people in our class hated the format of it, but I have found it especially handy to look back on to refresh myself on things.