Closed

Started by SuperSlim
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goro is a collective identity of multiple admission advisors who rotate ownership of the account on a weekly basis. They're all bearded men in their 50s who wear suits and appreciate the company of cats, which is why they seem main a similar confident and energetic personality.*

This is the opposite of Serenade, who is beardless occasionally, does not own a cat ( only really likes them for the meow meow and because his SO loves them), and thinks that suits are the worst. Which is why I am both abrasive and occasionally preachy.

*I theorize that they teach biochemistry and or pharmacology.*

* I like biochemistry so that may have swayed my theory.
 
Goro is a collective identity of multiple admission advisors who rotate ownership of the account on a weekly basis. They're all bearded men in their 50s who wear suits and appreciate the company of cats, which is why they seem main a similar confident and energetic personality.*

This is the opposite of Serenade, who is beardless occasionally, does not own a cat ( only really likes them for the meow meow and because his SO loves them), and thinks that suits are the worst. Which is why I am both abrasive and occasionally preachy.

* I theorize that they teach biochemistry and or pharmacology.

Don't make me open a thread about you too haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sense a thread closing coming soon... It's like poking a bear :poke:
 
image.jpeg
 
Last edited:
@SuperSlim no biggie. I'm pretty sure this happened in a DO thread as well without anyone getting banned. He really does want to remain anonymous though. If he was okay with us knowing, he would tell us :nod:. Just delete/change the title and first post, if you can.
 
@SuperSlim no biggie. I'm pretty sure this happened in a DO thread as well without anyone getting banned. He really does want to remain anonymous though. If he was okay with us knowing, he would tell us :nod:. Just delete/change the title and first post, if you can.

Feel like an *** he helped me build my schools list too. Stupid moment !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.