CNA programs in Boston area?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NY Musicologist

Career Changer
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone recommend a good CNA program in the Boston area? I looked at allnursingschools.com but I didn't see a CNA category listed. Might there be any hospitals/nursing homes that offer free programs (with or without a possibility of employment on completion)? I'm an excellent student but have no healthcare experience save for a few hours as a hospice volunteer. I'm thinking of CNA work as a possible part-time job to 1) help pay my rent while I finish my current non-healthcare-related degree and 2) help me decide whether a career change into healthcare is something I want to pursue in the future.

Thanks! 🙂