This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmaodan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey, just updating this to say I received an email this morning inviting me to a Zoom interview in June. Has anyone been completed an interview this cycle already?

Nice one! No idea regarding the bench test. My bets are that it will be in-person but who knows.

Currently, trying to do some research on what the bench test entails. I think the interview has radiographic interpretation and ethical scenarios.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please share the information you got, if possible! Btw, you mean the June Zoom interview will have dental related knowledge like radiographic reading? Oh, I didn’t expect it. I thought it would be a general interview

You're probably right. I think I'm getting it mixed up with the online bench interview they had last year. However, it's possible they might want you talk about a case or something like that.

I'm sure you already know, but CaapidSimplifed is a lot of help.

Specifically, , ,

I have not received any email about the pattern yet. But it probably will be having treatment planning and radiographic interpretations.
Same here! I am wondering how is the virtual bench test going to be? Scenarios based? Radiographic interpretation? Treatment planning? Please share if there is anything information. Thanks

We are one week away I’m so nervous and excited at the same time :/

Status
Not open for further replies.