colorado

Started by safaetx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

safaetx

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello everybody

i just want to know if anyone is applying to colorado pharmacy school because i don't know if they require Anatomy and physiology I and II or I only??

thanks 🙄
 
safaetx said:
hello everybody

i just want to know if anyone is applying to colorado pharmacy school because i don't know if they require Anatomy and physiology I and II or I only??

thanks 🙄

If you go to their website it says "Human Anatomy or Human Anatomy & Physiology (1 course)
An introduction to basic human anatomy or anatomy and physiology. Physiology courses by themselves will not be accepted." Hope that helps!