1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Columbia, Johns Hopkins, and Georgetown Secondaries Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Yaptap, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Yaptap

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hello everyone,

I realized today that Columbia, Johns Hopkins, and Georgetown all use the common Applyyourself secondary application system. Although each issued me a unique ID, I realized after I had already submitted the secondaries that I had used Georgetown's ID to access all three of the secondaries since Google Chrome just saved the ID and password and I failed to notice that I had used one ID and password to access 3 secondaries. I'm not sure what exactly to do. When I went back and entered in the correct ID corresponding to the particular school, it says that my secondaries have not been completed yet, but if I used Georgetown's ID, it says all of my apps have been submitted.

Is the Applyyourself secondary app system supposed to be mutual so that it doesn't matter which ID you use to enter? Or do I need to redo and hence repay all that money I just shelled out?

Thanks!

Worried Premed

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jhay

jhay Hopeful.
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I think your best bet here is simply calling the admissions offices tomorrow and explaining the situation.

They'll understand - the same problem happened to me as well (although I caught it before I submitted).

4. percy

"To get started on your application, create an account to the right. If you already have an ApplyYourself PIN from another school, you can use that same PIN to access our application."

https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=brown-med