Columbia P&S

Started by Oceandust
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oceandust

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those applying Fall 2001 Columbia P&S online, I noticed on page 6, they note that you can "upload your essay" into PDF format that will be integrated with the rest of the application. The first question on the "personal info. sheet" asks "what satisfactions do you expect to receive as a doc?" You are to limit the answer to 36 lines. Does that mean the essay on p. 6 is if your response exceeds 36 lines, or is it for you to include an entire separate essay for the application? Thanks...
 
Hi -- I'm working on my P & S application too. I'm writing a separate essay for the "satisfactions" question and uploading my AMCAS essay into the "additional info" section. I'm also putting my other 4 years of academic information in there!
smile.gif