Columbia SMP program?

Started by rrcru7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rrcru7

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
Im a current applicant who isnt getting in anywhere (3.3 GPA /sci GPA, 30 MCAT). One thing I am looking at next year is the M.S in Human Nutrition at Columbia, I find nutrition really interesting and I dont think it could hurt to have Columbia attached to your name. Does anyone have any experiences to share about the program? Is it helpful to get into M.D programs? I saw the other posts and it dosnt seem like anyone has much to say on it...
 
Hi! I just got accepted in there... Did you find anything conclusive about it???