COLUMBIA Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I've been writing letters to Dr. Frantz for the past few months, did the second interview thing, and he kept writing to me to tell me that I was still being strongly considered and ranked high on the waiting list (no precise ranking). I just wrote another letter last week and got a reply, and he basically said that there have been much fewer withdrawals at Columbia this year than in previous years, and unless something unexpected happens, that I will probably not be accepted off the waiting list.

Disappointing, sure, but I'm not bummed out. I got off another school's waiting list, am ecstatic to be going there, and am counting my blessings
wink.gif