Step II Comlex II failure need help

Started by Mahasashi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mahasashi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am writing to ask for help. My girlfriend failed comlex II and we need help to figure out the best program to coach her one and help her pass. I found this program called north western medical review one on one coaching. Does anyone know if that is good? This is the only board failure she has. I want help picking a program to help her pass and also honest real feedback about her chances of matching FM this cycle if she takes the exam by November 15th and was to get a passing grade. she has a first authorship on a clinical trial and did great on her rotations. she did low on comlex 1 and earned a 410.