Step I Comlex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

normalforce

Full Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
COMLEX Scores

National Mean = 499
STD = 80

Can some make a z score table from this info and post it please.

Thanks

Normalforce
 
The info I have

Mean 505
Std Dev 78.42

I do not know how to post a normal curve up here BUT if the data is a NORMAL curve then the percentile should look SOMETHING like this:
PERCENTILE SCORE

2.5 percentile 349
16th percentile 427
50th percentile 505
84th percentile 583
97th percentile 661
99th percentile 739

I hope this is right. Everyone will have to fill in the gaps b/c I do not know how! Actually I may not know how to do this at all! Your paper form in the mail will show your CORRECT percentile

Good luck