Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys
I'm going to an all year rotation site in a pretty bad part of Philly...I live about 45 minutes away ( could get up to an 1hr- 1.5 hr with traffic)
I can't really afford to buy a car + payments + rent for a place that's still about a 15-20 minute commute away from the hospital but I feel like I am going to hate myself for commuting all year.
Is commuting about 45 mins- 1.5 hours all year to rotations doable??
I'm going to an all year rotation site in a pretty bad part of Philly...I live about 45 minutes away ( could get up to an 1hr- 1.5 hr with traffic)
I can't really afford to buy a car + payments + rent for a place that's still about a 15-20 minute commute away from the hospital but I feel like I am going to hate myself for commuting all year.
Is commuting about 45 mins- 1.5 hours all year to rotations doable??