Completely random thread

Started by Jonno1288
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jonno1288

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today I was talking with my friend when she brought up the subject that I wouldn't be around next year because I'd be in Pharmacy college. I told her that no matter what, I'd still be here (UT) since I only applied to UT college of pharmacy. Hearing this she proclaims "Only UT!? No way you're getting in!"

Aren't friends great?
 
Jonno1288 said:
Today I was talking with my friend when she brought up the subject that I wouldn't be around next year because I'd be in Pharmacy college. I told her that no matter what, I'd still be here (UT) since I only applied to UT college of pharmacy. Hearing this she proclaims "Only UT!? No way you're getting in!"

Aren't friends great?

One thing I have learned in this little life of mine, is that people like that are NOT your friends. True friends are few and very far between. They support one another through the rough times and they rejoice with one another through the good times. All of my true friends are locked up, but they are my biggest support and cheering squad. Hopefully your friend was just having a bad day when she said that and really didn't mean it, if not, maybe you should look for some different friends.

Chris