Conditional acceptance..

Started by rocku
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rocku

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was lucky to be accepted to a couple schools. Im pretty sure I know where I'm going to go...but I got the email from ADEA saying I was given a conditional acceptance by a school and need to sign up for the background check and I'm wondering if there's a way to figure out which schools require background checks. Not that I have anything to hide..just don't see a need to do it if the school I chose isn't the one that requires the background check. Anyone know where I can find what schools it is that require this check? Thanks!
 
I don't know if there is another way, but once you sign in and before you make any agreements, it lists out all the schools that are in the program.