Confusing AADSAS Portal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blablabla1

Orthodontics Resident
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I took the DAT about two weeks ago (7/18) and my scores still haven't appeared on my AADSAS portal. Is that normal? Despite this, I've gotten an interview so that makes me even more confused.

In addition, 4 schools I'm applying to don't appear on the "official decisions" tab. I submitted my actual AADSAS application 6/17
 
Some of my schools don't appear on the official decisions tab either so I wouldn't worry, I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of how often the school updates/uses AADSAS.

Congrats on getting an interview though! Maybe they were super impressed by you 😛 I suppose you could call AADSAS tomorrow morning and sort it out