Congrats, Smilescali!

Started by Asor
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Asor

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to send congratulations to Smilescali for getting an interview invite from USN!!! While I'm at it, congrats to the rest of you who have recently attained interview invitations from your pharm schools of choice 👍 😀 And Happy Holidays!!!
 
Asor said:
Just wanted to send congratulations to Smilescali for getting an interview invite from USN!!! While I'm at it, congrats to the rest of you who have recently attained interview invitations from your pharm schools of choice 👍 😀 And Happy Holidays!!!

Thanks Asor! You are so sweet! I know you understand the crazy excitement we all are experiencing! 🙂 🙂