Congrats TCOM Grads

Started by Texas Sam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Texas Sam

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dropped by the TCOM Graduation ceremony yesterday to wish my friend good luck on his residency. The speakers were actually really good. A senator talked about never giving up, always giving back, and trying to maintain a positive perspective regarding your accomplishments thus far in life. I thought I'd pass that on to you all since I know that getting into med school can be a bit of a grind. Enjoy the grind and the journey will seem easier. Ok... too much philosophy.