Congratulations rpames!

Started by r_salis
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rpames -- Congratulations on your marriage! :hardy:

Mexican%20Wave.gif
 
Thanks Everyone!

My WIFE and I went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We had a very nice time, but I would not go back, there is not very much to do. Sitting around doing nothing is great for about 48 hours, but it gets pretty boring. It is a pretty small place and it was very safe. We drank the water and had drinks with ice in them and neither of us got sick. If I would spend the money again, I would do a cruise.

We still had a great time.