Step I Consensus on which NBME to use first?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ShahRukhKhan

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I will be writing my first nbme tomorrow before dedicated prep starts after this weekend. I was wondering which NBME is commonly used as first as a baseline since I plan to take all of them (6 NBME + 2 uwsa I think?) and want to save the most accurate ones for last.

Thanks
 
I've literally seen this question in 10+ threads recently. WTF is happening

LoLz I swear I've answered this or similar in 8 threads the past week.

OP: There is no consensus order and no consensus accuracy of correlation. Every person & every NBME is different. The only thing that is repeated is that some think the newer ones are most similar to question style.