controlling flocculation

Started by tammie123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tammie123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does this part of my lecture slides mean: 'can be controlled by addition of flocculating agents like surfactants (ionic-zeta potential and nonionic bridging) & polymers (bridging, also increases viscosity). Polymers affect velocity'

I especially don't understand the parts in brackets as it lacks detail, can someone please expand?
 
What does this part of my lecture slides mean: 'can be controlled by addition of flocculating agents like surfactants (ionic-zeta potential and nonionic bridging) & polymers (bridging, also increases viscosity). Polymers affect velocity'

I especially don't understand the parts in brackets as it lacks detail, can someone please expand?



I'm just wondering why you cannot email your professor the same exact question you've posted above ?? 🙂