Cot

Started by DubskyDDS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DubskyDDS

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody been to COT for the Air Force? I am headed there this summer and was wondering what the Physical Training is like every morning? I have heard running, push ups, and sit ups--but what specifically? How far do we run, is it on a track, how fast do we go, what are the push ups and sit ups like...what is a typical morning of PT like?
Any other words of advise about COT? Whats the food like? Any free time?
 
I hoping somebody has something to say as well.....
 
air force eh? you picked a good one. Their PT is a laugh compared to army and marines. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. The army requirments are (depending on age category) 40 push ups in 2 min, 51 sit ups in two min, and run 2 miles in 16:36. So if you can do that air force should be simple 😀 that being said, cot standards are probably higher