CourseWork Entry Question

Started by EpicPharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EpicPharm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My question is in regards to lab and lecture selection.

For my inorganic chemistry class I have a separate lecture and lab courses. However, for my laboratory course we had a weekly "lecture" session were the professor would review next weeks lab and some related content. For the laboratory course should I select "Lecture and Lab" or "Lab Only"?

Appreciate any input regarding this.
 
My question is in regards to lab and lecture selection.

For my inorganic chemistry class I have a separate lecture and lab courses. However, for my laboratory course we had a weekly "lecture" session were the professor would review next weeks lab and some related content. For the laboratory course should I select "Lecture and Lab" or "Lab Only"?

Appreciate any input regarding this.
Just put lab. Otherwise it would confuse the pharmcas verification people and may delay processing for you.