cp question books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pathstudent

Sound Kapital
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any good CP boards review question books like there are for AP (Rosai, Sternberg, Leftkowitch)?

I'd like to take and pass CP boards. BUT I am also fantasizing about not taking it as I will be an AP only pathologist most likely.
 
Are there any good CP boards review question books like there are for AP (Rosai, Sternberg, Leftkowitch)?

I'd like to take and pass CP boards. BUT I am also fantasizing about not taking it as I will be an AP only pathologist most likely.

There are CP question books given to people who take the Osler review course. They're pretty decent.

Also there is an accompanying handbook for McClatchey's textbook. And a review handbook for Henry.