Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone's who used the Princeton Review's Cracking the PCAT and taken the actual PCAT, do you think the questions in Cracking are an accurate portrayal of the actual test?
I find the questions in Cracking to be ridiculously difficult in all of the sections. I feel like I'd be lucky to score a 60% if the actual PCAT had questions like the Cracking does. I also have the Barron's PCAT book, and the questions in Barron's seem a lot more reasonable to me.
Can anyone verify for me? I'm taking the test July 17th, and just started hitting the practice tests. Using Cracking the PCAT is making me freak out.
I find the questions in Cracking to be ridiculously difficult in all of the sections. I feel like I'd be lucky to score a 60% if the actual PCAT had questions like the Cracking does. I also have the Barron's PCAT book, and the questions in Barron's seem a lot more reasonable to me.
Can anyone verify for me? I'm taking the test July 17th, and just started hitting the practice tests. Using Cracking the PCAT is making me freak out.