Creighton acceptance

Started by dcupharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dcupharm

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi.

I received an acceptance letter on April 21 which I responded too and now have everything set up to start in the fall. However today I received a new acceptance letter that says I need to reply by June 1. Has anybody else gotten this? The only difference is I received a bigger scholarship on the new letter.
 
dcupharm said:
Hi.

I received an acceptance letter on April 21 which I responded too and now have everything set up to start in the fall. However today I received a new acceptance letter that says I need to reply by June 1. Has anybody else gotten this? The only difference is I received a bigger scholarship on the new letter.

Desiree


No, but I was accepted a week later, so maybe my letter is still to come. I'll let you know if I receive one.
 
dcupharm said:
Hi.

I received an acceptance letter on April 21 which I responded too and now have everything set up to start in the fall. However today I received a new acceptance letter that says I need to reply by June 1. Has anybody else gotten this? The only difference is I received a bigger scholarship on the new letter.

Desiree

Was the second letter an acceptance letter or a scholarship acceptance letter? I got a letter saying I got in then later rec'd a letter saying I got a scholarship with a form I had to return by June 1 to claim the scholarship